With the incredible variety of online pokies available across the iGaming landscape, it’s always refreshing to encounter something truly unique and different to the rest. And that’s exactly what Scientific Games’ new Dave Lame: Bad Magician promises to be.
Due for release later this month, the game is played on a 5×3 reels game area, and with a total of 20 fixed paylines. But while the game area appears to be the standard swing of things, the developer has included quite the mix of bonus features – along with a humorous and captivating theme.
Special features include a Jackpot of up to 5,000x the player’s wager, Wilds, Scatters, Respins, Multipliers, and a Free Spins bonus game.
Exceptionally colourful is the Dave Lame’s Disappearing Act feature. Once triggered by the feature character landing on opposite sides of the game area, the feature will instantly award 5 Respins. The feature is unique in that once triggered, wins form from both ends of the game area.
Scatter symbols land on reels 1, 3, and 5. Landing one on each of the three reels simultaneously will unlock the Pick a Pot bonus feature. This is an interesting reward, as it allows the player to pick from any of the three options below:
- Rabbits out of Dave’s Hat: 6 free games are the reward – along with additional Wilds added to the reels.
- Escapology Act: the player is awarded unlimited free games – with the feature only drawing to an end once the game area has expanded up to 5×9 reels.
- Knife Throw: 10 balloons are presented, from which the player must pick 3. Each balloon conceals a bonus cash prize.
- Sawing a Reel in Half: 8 free games are won – and played on additional sets of reels.
- TOP pokies casinosJanuary 2023
# Casino NZ Rating Bonus Play 1 5/5 $1600 NZD Play now
2 4.9/5 $1000 NZD Play now
3 4.8/5 $350 NZD Play now
4 4.7/5 $750 NZD Play now