Play’n GO are working on a new online pokie, and it looks like something out of the world of video games.
Hooligan Hustle is due for release in December, but that doesn’t mean it will have anything to do with Christmas or the holidays. In fact, it’s all about street fights, off-beat weaponry, skirmishes, and outrunning law enforcement officials.
Presented in comic book-style, the graphics appear to have been sketched by hand, which adds a really nice touch and certainly something we haven’t seen in quite some time.
Several bonus features make for quite a bit of distraction and excitement as players hit the streets of a bustling inner-city compound. These include:
- Splitting Symbols: whenever these are activated, a randomly selected symbol will split into two, which essentially creates two symbols out of a single one. The effect of this an immediate increase in ways to win – with as many as 248,832 pay-ways creating a high number of opportunities to bank big
- Rumble Row: regular reels are transformed into Wild ones, with Multipliers added to wins from selected reels. Another option is two reels synced together awarding wins from matching symbols in aligning positions
- Mystery Symbols: Originally displayed as crates with question marks drawn on the sides, these will turn into a single type of high-paying icon or even into Wilds
There’s also a Free Spins feature with a twist. Instead of awarding a standard number of free games, it gives players the option to choose from among the following:
- 10 Free Spins boosted by 2+ Modifiers from Rumble Row
- 5 Free Spins with 3+ Modifiers from Rumble Row
- 1 Free Spin with a crazy 4+ Modifiers from the Rumble Row
|1||5/5||$1600 NZD|| Play now|
|2||4.9/5||$1000 NZD|| Play now|
|3||4.8/5||$350 NZD|| Play now|
|4||4.7/5||$750 NZD|| Play now|