The infamous luck of the Irish is at the heart of a new pokie coming soon from Microgaming. Due for release this March, Lucky Leprechaun Clusters pokie will be played on 7×7 reels.
Boosted by a 96.31% RTP, Lucky Leprechaun Clusters pokie features the well-known Cluster Pays system that allows for potentially huge prizes to be won. The game also boasts a whopping 4,600x the wager Jackpot, which should make it even more appealing to players.
Bets start out at only 0.10% for a spin. And at maximum bet, players will get to wager a generous $50 on a spin. This means wins of up to $230,000 becomes possible owing to the max Jackpot.
The game also features a Collect mechanic for collecting winning symbols removed by the Rolling Reels mechanic:
- 21 symbols collected in the special meter will add additional Wilds to the reels as part of the Pots O’Gold feature
- 42 symbols collected will trigger the Rainbow Road bonus feature. More Wilds are added and regular symbols are removed
- 63 symbols in the meter means entry to the Lucky Coin feature. Here, Wilds will be added to the reels at random intervals
- 84 symbols collected will trigger Shamrock Shake. This special bonus feature will remove a random type of symbol from the game area
- It’s also possible to collect 125 symbols, which will trigger the Trail O’Fortune feature. Once activated, players get to play for their share of up to 1,500x the bet via a Wheel of Fortune
|5/5||$1600 NZD|| Play now|
|4.9/5||$1000 NZD|| Play now|
|4.8/5||$350 NZD|| Play now|
|4.7/5||$750 NZD|| Play now|